2018 AMUSF Annual Golf Tournament & Mini-Golf Event
Twenty-Sixth Annual Miniature Golf Tournament
89th Annual Golf Tournament and Dinner June 22, 2018
Open to Members and Nonmembers of AMUSF
Chardonnay Golf Club
Shotgun start will begin at 12:30 p.m. with dinner at 6:00 p.m.
- TO BE DETERMINED
- Report to pro-shop prior to 12:30 p.m.
- All golfers must have their own clubs or rentals are available.
- Soft spikes required.
- Golf carts required and included.
- If you do not have a foursome, you will be assigned one.
- All groups will be playing "scramble format."
- Mulligans are available for purchase.
- Driving range, putting green, and practice bunker available.
- Each player will receive a small bucket of balls prior to tee time
- Dinner will begin at 6:00 p.m. and will be buffet style.
- *A no-host cocktail hour will begin at 5:00 p.m.*
- Raffle tickets for FABULOUS prizes available for purchase during the tournament and the cocktail hour.
- Prizes will be raffled during dinner.
- Winners do not need to be present.
Trophies Awarded For
- 2 (men & women) Longest Drives
- 2 (men & women) Closest to the Hole
- Team Low Net Score
- Team Low Gross Score
Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement
Required for All Golfers
The insurance policy of the Association contains a customary exclusion for personal injury for participants in athletic events. Therefore, each participant in the golf tournament must sign and return the hold harmless and indemnity agreement before playing.
Hole Sponsorships Available
To be Determined
Marie Meadows (Chairperson) (781) 332-8276
Greg Kelson (925) 932-0424
Annette Ing-Firmeza (415) 486-7275
Sean McCormick (415) 538-7212
Julie Vogele (925) 334-3133
Vanessa Cool (781) 332-8271
Gerald Ramos (781) 332-8278
For questions contact Marie Meadows email@example.com
Directions to Chardonnay Golf Club
Address: 2555 Jameson Canyon Road, Napa, CA
From San Francisco - Take I-80 East toward Sacramento; take the Red Top road exit (approximately 5 miles past Vallejo); turn left on Red Top road; proceed under the highway; turn right onto Frontage road and proceed to the stop sign across the railroad tracks (Hwy. 12); turn left onto Hwy. 12 (West); follow Hwy. 12 (4.3) miles to first stop light, entrance on left.
From the East Bay - Take I-680 North to I-80 (Napa/S.F. exit); take I-80 West toward San Francisco; exit on Hwy. 12 West (Napa); follow Hwy. 12 (4.5) miles to the first stop sign, entrance on left.
From Marin County - Take Hwy. 101 North to Hwy. 37 (Vallejo/Napa exit); take Hwy. 37 East to Hwy. 29 (in Vallejo); turn left (North) onto Hwy. 29; follow Hwy. 29 approximately (7) miles to Hwy. 12 (East); turn right on Hwy. 12; follow Hwy 12 (1.3) miles to the second light, entrance on the right.
Jeans, of any type, are not permitted. Each player must wear a collared shirt and golf shoes with soft spikes on the golf course at all times. For those assisting, golf shoes are optional. Additionally, bathing suits, jogging shorts, tennis shorts, gym or athletic shorts, or cutoffs are not permitted.
Men: Each player must wear trousers or shorts. Shorts must have a five-inch or more inseam.
Women: Players must wear skirts (mid-thigh), slacks or shorts with a four-inch or more inseam. Short-shorts and halter-tops are not permitted.